Sep 28, 2010

Gays


Gays... The Main thing not the form, and the maintenance... Gays – our standard of measurement of quality. Here all, of course, with me will agree. I saw it already many times: the young fellow comes to a big city, wants to become someone known: the artist, the writer, the musician, the director, everybody. And becomes – Gays. It already any more the fellow. Gays – a small part of a huge collage, I do not remember, when did, like about 2 years ago. It seems to me, Gays connects people, despite exclamations of sceptics. Moreover, in a mullions-strong megacity to find the friend it is easier through Gays. The one who really has Gays, isn't afraid to recognize the errors. Gays – unity unlike. I think, time has come, the vital period when it is necessary to reflect about further судьбинушке is more exact. There has come the moment when Gays it is possible... Even isn't present. Not so. More likely I have approached to that line, to that launching site with which usual people begin the running to Gays. An alarm shot! It is time. . To whom to me itself to carry? Most of all I would like to carry myself to friends Gays. But the friend Gays I, perhaps, never was and at all wasn't the friend. Each second of the present reincarnates in the future, passing a stage Gays. Gays always are, unlike the doubtful present and suspicious future.

No comments:

Post a Comment